Mortal Kombat X has received a brand new patch 1.02 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This new patch adds a free costume for Subzero and features compatibility with DLC character Jason Voorhees in addition to the usual bug fixes.
Warner Bros. Games has also detailed the gameplay changes for this patch, you can read the changelog as well the gameplay changes below.
Patch 1.02 Changelog
- Adds the following characters and costumes for online compatibility
- Jason Voorhees, Pharaoh Ermac, Vampires Mileena, Kraken Reptile, Revolution Kano, Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero
- Added the free Klassic Sub-Zero costume
- Improved online stability
- Multiplayer invite improvements
- Gameplay fixes and balancing
- Localization language fixes
- Play Go Fixes
- WB Play Fixes
- General Bug Fixes
General – Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit
Shinnok(Impostor) – He can now control the location of a stolen Goro Stomp.
Subzero(Grandmaster) – Combos on a grounded opponent frozen by the Ice Klone will now scale properly.
Takeda(Ronin) – Added a new move “Quick Kall” (Down, Towards, Front Punch) which quickly returns a dropped blade without doing an attack.
Takeda(Shirai Ryu) – He will now always teleport to the other side when doing the Air Shirai Ryu Port
Mortal Kombat X was released on the PS4, Xbox One and PC on May 14th 2015.
What do you think about this latest patch? Let us know in the comments below