Dattebayo! On the occasion of Japan Expo which is being held now in Paris from July 2nd to 5th, Bandai Namco shared a lot of news regarding their flagship titles. One of the most popular Bandai Namco games is of course the Naruto Storm series, and with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 coming this fall we got some exciting news to share with all of you.
First of all, we got a new trailer called “The Last Dream” featuring new characters such as Madara in his Rikudou Sennin Mode(or Sage of Six Paths mode), Gai Maito in his 8 gates mode and the Rabbit Goddess, the mother of all chakra Kaguya. You can check out the trailer for yourself below:[youtube width=”602″ height=”350″ video_id=”0ZvDjvXHQfo”]
If the trailer wasn’t enough, Bandai Namco shared the details regarding the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Collector’s Edition. This edition will include:
- The game in a fancy box;
- A 17cm figurine of Naruto from “The Last: Naruto the Movie;
- An exclusive “Storm Memories” artbook;
- The Sasuke FuturePackTM Metal Case;
- Steelbook featuring Naruto and Sasuke in their last form.
If you pre-order the game you’ll have access to various bonuses such as:
- Naruto and Sasuke from “The Last: Naruto the Movie” as playable characters;
- Skins for Sakura, Hinata and Hokage Kakashi from “The Last: Naruto the Movie”;
- Exclusive access to Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha as playable characters.
Are you excited as I am for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? Let us know in the comments below.