Bandai Namco has confirmed when the servers for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will go online. They have also shared an apology and free reward for users who have to suffer through the downtime.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker was suddenly taken down offline with an emergency maintenance last week. This happened due to a major bug that was wiping out the save data and progress for certain users, and a hotfix was planned to release it before the servers were taken online again.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker update version 1.10 will now go live tomorrow and the servers will be made available online, so everyone can finally continue playing the game.
As an apology, Bandai Namco has shared the items that will be given to the players who log into the server beginning tomorrow until February 17, 2019. They will get something in-game for their patience during this server maintenance. Here are the items that they can get during this time. (Note: these are machine translated so they might not be accurate)
- 30 gorgeous scrolls and 10 secret scrolls
- Costume: Champion T-shirt: upper (for male avatar)
- Costume: Champion T-shirt: Top (for female avatar)
- Scrolls of secret x 5
- Costumes: Naruto style “Shisa”: upper (for male avatar)
- Costumes: Naruto style “Rosary”: lower (for male avatar)
- Costume: Sakura Style “Boku Wara”: Top (for Female Avatar)
- Costume: Sakura Style “Bamboo”: Bottom (for Female Avatar)
- Luxurious scrolls × 5
- Fine scroll × 5
- Simple scroll × 10
- Face paint: ink (common among men and women avatars)
- Face paint: Gross (common to both male and female avatars)
Users who logged in on November 15 will receive additional items as a way of apology. They will be given “10 scrolls of secret” as per Bandai Namco. As for the save data, it doesn’t appear that you can recover it aside from having a backup saved in the cloud and then restoring from it.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.