NBA 2K19 update version 1.06 is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here’s what is included in this update.
NBA 2K19 is by 2K Sports and it is also available for the Nintendo Switch. This new update is more than 7 GB on the PS4 and Xbox One and it is available to download now. NBA 2K19 update version 1.06 was announced last week by 2K Sports.
Despite all these updates, the Nintendo Switch owners have to wait a while before they can get the same updates on their console. It took two updates before patch 1.04 was released for the Nintendo Switch and so far it hasn’t managed to catch up. Perhaps 2K Sports will finally update the Nintendo Switch version after the update today.
NBA 2K19 Update Version 1.06 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue that caused the final league trophy and ‘Perfection’ achievement to not unlock for some users in Play Now Online.
- Fixed an issue in Play Now Online where the wrong user could be credited with the win, in very rare occasions.
- Updated roster images for traded players.
- The shot clock should now properly reset to 14 seconds during online games when a foul is called and the shot clock is low.
- Improved AI defensive switch logic for inbounds and pick & roll cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused pass steal attempts to be ignored when pressing Steal too many times.
- Address a hang that would occur for some users following an in-game injury.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that they were not earning VC for completed Neighborhood games after exiting the Ante-Up building.
- Addressed a case where some users noted a neck seam around their MyPLAYER’s shoulders when using a face scan.
- Fixed an issue where Voice was not properly functioning when in the squad queue in Ante-Up.
- Squad travelling should now properly work when using the Subway.
- Improved ball pickup radius when playing Dodgeball.
- Fixed a bug where opposing players would sometimes show in the Pro-Am Shootaround before the game.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Users now have an option to mute their opponent when playing Triple Threat Online.
- Alternate uniforms should now properly upload/download when sharing team designs.
- Fixed an issue where hot zones and some tendencies (e.g. Shot Under Basket) could progress irregularly, in certain conditions, during the offseason.
- Addressed a case where Advanced Rotation settings would reset to default when entering the Advanced Rotations menu for a team that had previously been assigned custom values.
- Stability improvements for MyLEAGUE Online.
This is the fifth major update for NBA 2K19. The last couple of updates made a lot of important changes and basically revamped the whole economy. You can find patch notes and details about all of them below.
- Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes
- Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes
- Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes
- Update 1.02 Patch Notes
NBA 2K19 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.