NNBA 2K19 Update Version 1.08 was just released on the PS4, Xbox One, And PC.
The patch is around 7gb in size and available for download now.
The patch notes on the PS4 doesn’t have any information about what’s in the patch. We’ll update this post when we find out more.
The Patch notes for NBA 2K19 Update Version 1.08 Patch #8 were just released, they are below:
NBA 2K19 Update Version 1.08 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- Updated court floors will now automatically appear in MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM save files.
- Users can once again properly edit their lineups on the loading screen when loading into a game.
- Hair and Likeness updates for: Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, Zach Lavine, Rodney McGruder, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Richaun Holmes.
- Removed heavy pushing/shoving from Neighborhood games.
- Reduced ball collisions with lower legs and feet.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to sometimes play running off-ball collision sequences when they were standing still.
- Fixed an issue that allowed on-ball defenders to occasionally pop to a stand while lying on the floor when colliding with the ball handler.
- Added more variation to AI offensive play calling.
- Improved the logic and usage of passes out of drives for CPU-controlled players.
- Fixed a case where the megaphone would not function as expected on occasion when equipped.
- The PG position is visible within the System Proficiency menu.
- Addressed a hang that would occur when completing the “Road To The #1 Pick Playoff Tournament” when the league had exactly 31 or 35 teams in the league. Existing saves that were stuck will now be able to continue forward.
NNBA 2K19 Update Version 1.08 is out now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.