NBA 2K20 update version 1.03 is available to download now for PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes and bug fixes for this brand new update.
After the last update for NBA 2K20, fans were quite vocal over the changes that 2K Sports had made to the game. There was an announcement that further patches will be released after the launch of the game to make some adjustments for the gameplay. The second update is available now that patches the game to version 1.03.
NBA 2K20 Update Version 1.03 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
According to the host of NBA 2K TV, Chris Manning, this new update will make some “subtle” gameplay changes. There are no official patch notes available as of now.
Update is live now – and as a reminder, these are subtle changes. Gameplay team continues to monitor player behavior and how people are competing in #NBA2K20
So that’s the only confirmation that we have for the update for now. The download size of this update is around 23 GB on PS4 as per the user reports and more than 30 GB on the Xbox One, which seems to be a rather massive file size for a minor update.
Update: Here are the patch notes.
- Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
- Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
- Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
- Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!
NBA 2K20 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. This update is currently live for PS4 and Xbox One but it should also launch on other platforms.