NBA 2K20 update version 1.05 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes including any bug fixes for this update.
While not much is known about this update, Mike Wang, who is the gameplay director for NBA 2K has confirmed that some of the issues faced by the players will be fixed in this patch.
This includes issues losing perf. points in ProAM to quitters, badge progression and bigs speed were one of the few issues that were mentioned as getting fixed in this new update.
NBA 2K20 Update Version 1.05 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups
- Fewer missed “full white” releases
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fix Steve Nash sig dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widen the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs
NBA 2K20 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.