NBA 2K20 update version 1.07 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
NBA 2K20 has received a massive update today that patches the game to version 1.07. The download size of this update is roughly 18.6 GB and if you are facing issues with downloading and installing it, you might not be alone. It can take some time to install it and it can show up being stuck in the copying stage.
NBA 2K20 Update Version 1.07 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- To celebrate the start of the NBA season, we are preparing to launch our brand new ‘MyPLAYER Nation’ feature! Once the season has officially tipped off, head into MyCAREER to learn more about MyPLAYER Nation and how you can earn 2x VC, 2x MyPOINTS, AND 2x Badge Points while representing your team!
- Season 3 is here! NBA 2K League Qualifying begins 10/22 and runs through 11/10. More info: https://2kleague.nba.com/news/2019-qualifier/
- Addressed an issue where your controller settings would reset to your previous default when making changes and changing Neighborhoods (e.g. joining a friend elsewhere).
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!
- One-Man Show achievement fixed
- One of the MyPlayer ‘demigod’ glitches patched
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It is also available on the Nintendo Switch but the updates are usually delayed there.