Final Fantasy XV is the next mainline title in the extremely popular series. The game has been in development hell for a long time but it is finally getting the push it deserves, and along with it, we are also getting tons of new info about the game.
Final Fantasy XV was recently shown at the on-going Paris Games Week, where the game director Hajime Tabata shared more details about the game, and also showed a brand new gameplay video showcasing the world traversal and exploration as well as Chocobos and some of the minigames. You can check out most of the new info below.
- Chocobos are shown and it seems like we will be able to ride them too.
- There will be tons of minigames. One of them was confirmed to be fishing.
- Tabata also showed a lengthy video of Noctis and his party members travelling the world map on foot. The video also shows a variety of locations.
- The game is being developed on a combination of Luminous and Ebony engine since early 2014.
- Final Fantasy XV Demo has been confirmed for a March 2015 release. It will be bundled with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.
While the new gameplay video hasn’t been made available online yet, we can expect to see it soon. A livestream is currently scheduled for Final Fantasy Type-0 and Final Fantasy XV tomorrow.
What do you think about these new details? Let us know in the comments below.