EA Sports has released a new update for NHL 19 today for the PS4 and Xbox One. It patches the game to version 1.21 on PS4 and it is a roster and gameplay tuned update to version 2.0 on both platforms.
EA Sports has now shared the full set of patch notes for this recent update. There are some interesting changes made this time along with the update to the roster.
NHL 19 Update Version 1.21 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Improved consistency of penalty calls from errant stick lifts
- Increased deking success rate in keeping the puck. Player attributes still provide a big range in ability but all players will be improved from where they were with the change.
- Improved consistency of blocking incidental stick contact if the stick collided with body geo first
- Improved pickup solve consistency
- Players will no longer drop their sticks
- Improvements to AI goalie decision making when playing the puck out of their net. Mostly impacts goalies that were too aggressive
- AI goalie puck tracking improvements
- Reduced the chance ai skaters will put the puck over the glass for delay of game penalties in World of Chel
NHL 19 is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One. It was developed and published by EA Sports.