Bandai Namco has shared the details for the first update for Ni No Kuni 2. This update was released after the game launched in late March. It adds some quality of life changes and general stability improvement and fixes a major bug that plagued Chapter 6.
The full patch notes for this update can be read below, courtesy of Bandai Namco.
PS4 & PC improvements:
– Improved the game stability
– Added a shortcut for “SAVE” in the main menu
– Added special icon on the message that appears before the battle with tainted monsters
– Added region names on the map menu when zoomed out
– Made “Lock/Unlock settings” for users to lock/unlock the equipment when changing them at the main menu
– Changed the color of skirmish flag effect when the battle is cleared
– Changed the timing of the pose during the victory screen when the battle is finished
– Added help comment for citizen rank up and save
– Fixed the bug during the side quest 051 “Trainee Priestess Speio” where quest will not proceed even when the magic “Rejuvenate” is learned
– Fixed the bug caused by the order of the actions during Chapter 6, the Factory floors.
– Fixed other minor bugs
– Improved camera movements when a PC mouse is used
– Fixed the screen blackout when [CapsLock] key and [Q] key is pressed at the same time during the full-screen mode
– Fixed the drop of framerate when 2 monitor screens are used.
Ni No Kuni 2 is available now for the PS4 and PC. The game was developed by Level 5 and published by Bandai Namco.