Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered has been leaked. The game was supposed to be shown off by Bandai Namco at E3 but leaked beforehand.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was developed by Level 5 with animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli. The game is being published by Bandai Namco, which explains the leaks.
Tales of Arise and Elden Ring, games part of Bandai Namco’s E3 lineup, also leaked just now.
Released in the West for the PS3 in 2013, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was praised by critics for its visual direction and story.
Details are sparse right now, however according to the leak the base game will be coming to the Nintendo Switch while the Remaster releases for the Xbox One and PS4. Both releases are scheduled for Fall 2019. The Remaster only appears to be an upscale so maybe that’s the Switch version doesn’t have the label since the Nintendo console probably isn’t able to hit the high resolutions that the Xbox One and PS4 can.
Below is the game overview:
Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Level-5’s classic tale returns better than ever. Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident. With a copy of the Wizard’s Companion in his hand and his trusty friend Drippy by his side, he will travel across this rich fantasy world to tame familiars, take on enemies, and overcome the countless challenges that stand between him and his mother’s salvation.
This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
- Take the Other World with You – Take Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witchwherever you go on Nintendo Switch.
- All-Star Production – Level-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with Studio Ghibli’s world-class animation and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi.
- Captivating Story – A charming yet tragic tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by Studio Ghibli with English and Japanese voice-overs.
- Role-Playing Mastery – A rich mixture of familiar RPG elements, expertly crafted and designed, and featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover.
- Dynamic Combat – Switch freely between characters and familiars in an exciting battle system that combines real-time and turn-based tactical elements.
Expect more details in the coming days as E3 kicks off.