No Man’s Sky Beyond update version 2.05 is available to download now. Here are full patch notes for this update which is available now.
This update continues on the hotfix that was released recently by Hello Games. It deals with game crashes.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Update Version 2.05 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fix for crashes occurring in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of issues causing some players to experience low framerate after visiting the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rendering related crash.
- Fixed an out of memory crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manipulating inventory in close proximity to a high number of players.
- Fixed a crash affecting VR with supersampling enabled.
- Fixed a situation where network connectivity issues could prevent players from speaking to NPCs aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue where storage containers could not be accessed.
- Fixed a crash affecting unsupported VR hardware.
No Man’s Sky Beyond is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.