Hello Games has released another quick update for No Man’s Sky today for the PS4 and Xbox One. This update will bring the console version to the current PC release and updates the game to version 1.53. It also includes patch 1.52 which wasn’t released for the Xbox One.
No Man’s Sky update version 1.53 is a little under 500 MB on the PS4. It should be available to download on both the PS4 and Xbox One while it was already available on PC.
The following are the patch notes for this update version 1.53 for No Man’s Sky.
- Fix to restore savegames for players affected by a specific issue with freighter expeditions
- Fix for an occasional white screen crash during loading
- Fix for frigates not reporting their damaged state correctly
- Fix for an issue that could block players in the “fuel the warp drive” stage of the tutorial
- Fix for repairing broken ship slots in Creative Mode
- Improvements to exocraft laser damage
- Improvements for animations while turning, jetpacking, and standing on objects
- Memory optimisations to improve stability
- Preventative fix for potential stability issue with mission handling
No Man’s Sky is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game was developed and published by Hello Games. It has received the second largest NEXT update recently that launched alongside the Xbox One version of the game.