Hello Games has released a new update for No Man’s Sky today that should be available to download now.
No Man’s Sky developer Hello Games has usually released a brand new update every week and this time was no exception. The latest update is now available to download on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
No Man’s Sky new update will patch the game to version 1.61 on PS4 and version 3155370 on PC. It is also out for the Xbox One.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.61 Patch Notes For PS4, PC, And Xbox One
There are no official patch notes available for it but we will update the article as soon as they are available. In the meanwhile, you can read the patch notes that were listed for the experiment update which is likely applied for this one.
Update: We have replaced the experiment patch notes with the official ones, which are slightly different and more detailed.
- Fixed a crash in the quick menu.
- Added a warning message when attempting to upload a base which exceeds the existing server upload limit.
- Fixed an issue where the build menu would occasionally switch to the quick menu.
- Fixed an issue where multiple mission markers could appear over moving objects.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where players could join multiplayer sessions with players on a different patch version of the game.
- Improved some translated text.
No Man’s Sky is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by Hello Games.