Hello Games has released No Man’s Sky update version 1.71 for PS4 today. It is also available on PC earlier as experimental update and should be live on Xbox One as well.
No Man’s Sky update version 1.71 deals with various bug fixes that started after the new major update titled The Abyss. It is available to download now and was released just early this week for all platforms. If you opted for experimental updated on PC, there was an update yesterday that included the following list of fixes for the game.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.71 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue where NPC dialogue could reset if the player’s inventory was too full to receive a reward
- Improved icons for underwater products
- Fixed an issue with biological horrors and jellyfish in Permadeath mode
- Fixed an issue with the hypnotic Abyssal Horror and clam in multiplayer
- Disabled gestures while on ladders
- Improved some underwater sound effects
- Fixed some rare crashes
- Fixed an issue where the interior of the science frigate could be missing
- Fixed an issue preventing building multiples of storage container 1
- Prevented an erroneous boost icon appearing while piloting the Nautilon
The official patch notes are not available now, but this experimental update should apply for today’s patch so consider them in the meanwhile.
No Man’s Sky is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.