No Man’s Sky update version 1.76 is out now on the PS4 and Xbox One. It should also go live later today for the PC.
No Man’s Sky has received a new major update recently titled Visions. This was released as update version 1.75 and launched last week. This is now being followed by another weekly update that aims to fix most of the bugs and glitches that were experienced by the users after installing the Visions update.
No Man’s Sky update version 1.76 patch notes can be read in detail below. They are taken from the experiment version of the patch but should also apply to the full public release as well.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.76 (PS4) Patch Notes (Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would request that Coprite was planted without the player knowing the Coprite recipe.
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong Nip Nip recipe.
- Fixed an issue where commas were missing from some large numbers in mission notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some of the new hazardous flora would not appear on certain planet types.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Ball to become permanently stuck in a refiner output (this fix prevents any new occurrences, existing blocked refiners continue to be blocked).
- Fixed an issue that caused too few crates to spawn near buildings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from firing while the Blaze Javelin is equipped.
- Improved the appearance of the Bubble Cluster and Glitching Separator when displayed in your base.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Portable Reality Generator.
- Fixed a collision issue with the ceiling of the space station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug strings to be visible when selling items at a trade terminal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the placement of infinite fireworks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Mission Tier progress to be incorrectly reported in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping a freighter in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing Community Research progress in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in multiplayer when encountering anomalous creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when encountering strange rocks.
No Man’s Sky is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.