No Man’s Sky update version 1.77 is available now on PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this new update on all platforms.
No Man’s Sky has recently received a brand new update titled Visions. This seems to be the continued post-launch support from the developers who have aggressively worked on adding new content to the game since the big NEXT update was released alongside the Xbox One version.
The new No Man’s Sky update version 1.77 seems to mostly focus on bug fixes and doesn’t really implement any major content update.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 1.77 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- Fixed an issue where Big Ball would get stuck in the refiner output (any previously broken refiners will now be clear)
- Fixed an issue where all crystals would be called ‘Unknown’
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial mission would not advance if the player collected a Hermetic Seal too early
- Fixed an issue where the mission flow would halt when instructed to build a base for Apollo’s contact if the base already had an Overseer but no large-scale rooms
- Fixed some crash issues in exocraft races
- Fixed a hang issue when accessing a mission dialogue at the same time as the mission deadline
- Fixed a hang issue when accessing the Starship Communicator at the same time as exiting the cockpit
- Fixed an issue where ancient ruins and crashed freighters could sometimes spawn floating above the surface of planets
- Adjusted the health of corrupted Sentinels to make them more tough than regular Sentinels
- Fixed an issue where the advanced mining laser was not required to mine advanced substances
- Fixed an issue where killing another player with melee attacks would result in an incorrect chat message
- Addressed a number of photosensitivity issues around the Portal and the enter/exit ship effects
- Fixed an issue where the terrain manipulator beam would not render on Multi-Tools with one pre-installed at purchase
- Fixed an issue where resource names could appear multiple times on the planetary readout from space
- Fixed an issue with collision on some medium-sized rocks
- Fixed an issue with the Pocket Reality Generator not being buildable indoors
- Disabled the Analysis Visor while on ladders
No Man’s Sky is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by Hello Games.