No Man’s Sky update 2.08 is available to download now on PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this update which is out now.
No Man’s Sky has received its largest update with a patch called Beyond that was released on August 14. Since then, Hello Games has continued to release minor incremental updates that implement numerous bug fixes.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 2.08 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
- Fixed a number of threading-related multiplayer matchmaking issues.
- Fixed an audio crash when quitting from the initial screen.
- Fixed a crash when quitting the game during audio initialisation.
- Fixed a rare issue where joining a full lobby causes an incorrect player ID.
- Fixed an issue where players joining a group can be taken to the wrong system.
- Fixed an issue that caused some network games not to appear in the Join game screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exocraft Technician to have an incorrect interaction.
- Fixed a crash caused by an invalid base index.
- Fix for rare instance of falling through space station when interacting with vendor.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by Hello Games.