No Man’s Sky update version 2.14 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update which is out now.
Hello Games has released a brand new update today that has resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.14, is now live on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 2.14 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue that caused glyphs to be missing from the Portal input UI.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the teleporter aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that caused 3D models shown on inventory page to be incorrectly offset.
- Fixed a number of issues with the inventory sub menu UI.
- Fixed a number of scaling issues with the Analysis Visor and Survey Device UIs.
- Fixed an incorrect offset in compass distance labels.
- Fixed the scaling of creature icons when using the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an incorrectly scaled UI element in the base power UI.
- Fixed a scaling issue in the Journey Milestone black bar screen effect.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented players from seeing Quicksilver mission on the Nexus even when successfully connected to Discovery Services.
- Fixed an issue where encrypted missions would always pick the same reward.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.