No Man’s Sky update version 2.16 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Hello Games has released No Man’s Sky update 2.16 today on consoles. This patch contains a number of bug fixes for the game on PS4 and Xbox One. It was already available as part of the experimental branch on PC and this is the public launch of the update.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 2.16 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Prevented terrain edits from being made inside any bases that you do not have permission to edit, or within 2km of a featured base.
- Small bases made on planets with a featured base are no longer automatically downloaded to all players
- Reduced the display radius for base computer markers made by players visiting planets with featured bases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being placed outside of bases.
- Restored Communication Stations and Message modules to the construction research station on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that could send players to a planet with no Knowledge Stones when locating Portal glyphs for the weekend mission.
- Fixed an issue that could mark weekend missions as encrypted and override their rewards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented glyphs being entered into Portals more than once.
- Fixed an issue where Portals featured in missions would not activate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player has no ship (including when on the other side of a mission-related portal).
- Fixed a rare crash in the interaction system.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sphere Creator to create too many spheres when used in multiplayer.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.