No Man’s Sky update version 2.22 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Hello Games has released a new update for No Man’s Sky today bumping the game version to 2.22 on PS4, Xbox One, and Pc. This is a part of the experimental patch that they released for PC users after the major Synthesis update.
As it is expected from a new update that releases after a major patch, this one mostly contains bug fixes. Here’s a list of all the bugs that have been fixed in this No Man’s Sky update 2.22.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 2.22 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue where some HUD markers could stop working after warping.
- Fixed an issue where planetary charts could be acquired for free.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to get out of the Terrain Manipulator Create Mode.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the Personal Refiner in first person.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ships to float above the ground when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that could remove discoveries from the savegame when joining players in other galaxies.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to be the wrong price when purchased after ignoring the cargo transfer warning.
- Fixed an issue that caused black holes to always send player to the Euclid galaxy.
- Fixed a rare freighter-related crash.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from joining multiplayer groups on PS4 which had been formed in game.
- Fixed an issue which caused the HUD to scale incorrectly on XBox One X when running in high performance mode.
- Fixed a console only softlock when interacting with some NPCs.
- Fixed a console only issue which prevented Multi-tool inventories from saving.
- Fixed a rare multiplayer crash on consoles.
- Fixed a console only issue where some compass markers could stop working after warping.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.