No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Hello Games has released a new patch for No Man’s Sky bumping the game version to 2.23 on all platforms. It mostly contains bug fixes. You can get the complete patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 2.23 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong rewards to be listed when handing in missions on the Space Station mission board.
- Fixed a rare issue where players can become stuck in a conversation with Polo on the starship communicator.
- Fixed a crash when using the pulse drive to fly towards a freighter if that freighter is your mission target.
- Fixed a UI issue that made it very hard to install technology in a freighter.
- Fixed a rare crash in the pirate AI.
- Fixed a crash in the network replication of AI starships.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Nexus mission details page.
- Fixed an issue that caused buried technology to be destroyed by the Terrain Manipulator.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the backpack to swoop into view when opening the inventory in the starship.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the backpack to be visible in VR Photo Mode.
- Fixed an issue where Multi-Tool purchase brought up an incorrect UI when taking the Multi-Tool from an NPC, not from a terminal.
- Improved the tip text when charging a technology from an inventory popup, so that it is more clear you can now change the stack size before using the fuel stack to charge the tech.
- Fixed some misleading information in the description of salvaged components harvested from starships.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Shield Lattice from increasing hazard protection.
- Fixed an issue that was incorrectly hiding underwater protection upgrades from the Quick Menu when players were low on oxygen.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Nexus mission UI.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players with starships that were acquired before the Pathfinder update from upgrading the number of available Technology Slots.
- Fixed a number of problems that could occur when repeatedly reinteracting with the Starship Outfitting Terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Photo Mode from being available while in the ship in VR.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from leaving the Terrain Manipulator’s Create Mode in VR.
- Fixed an issue that could add invalid ships to a player’s saved ship data after salvaging a ship.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from saving more teleport destinations if they entered their current galaxy via unconventional means.
- Procedural movement upgrades are now guaranteed to upgrade the jetpack tanks, alongside whatever other stats they might roll.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall through the terrain in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash on PC and XBox One when redeeming pre-order bonus content.
- Fixed an issue on PC and XBox One where falling off a frigate could lead to players continuing to fall after respawning.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.