Overwatch update version 2.66 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update for Overwatch.
Blizzard Entertainment has released Overwatch Anniversary Event recently. This new update is more of a minor hotfix after the last major patch for Overwatch.
Here are the full patch notes for Overwatch update version 2.66 on Ps4, Xbox One, and PC.
Overwatch Update 2.66 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue with Deathmatch games that caused matches to be canceled when there were fewer than 7 players remaining. Deathmatch games will now be canceled when there are fewer than 4 players remaining.
- Quickplay leaver penalty now working as intended for Deathmatch modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused voice lines to stop playing in the Hero Gallery after playing 128 of them.
- Added remaining Japanese translations for Anniversary unlocks and Workshop content.
- Changed the decal on the Academy D.Va skin from “판결자” to “가디언”.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Torbjorn’s turret to shoot through walls in certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where Ashe wasn’t gaining ultimate charge while B.O.B. existed.
- Changed Brigitte’s “Take a hike” Anniversary voice line to “Get out of here”.
- Changed Roadhog’s “You’re a talker. I don’t like talkers.” Anniversary voice line to “I’m beached as, bro.”
Overwatch is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.