Overwatch update version 2.59 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is the February update for the game. Get the full patch notes below.
The new addition to Overwatch update 2.59 is a map set in the fabled city of Paris. It is a part of this new update along with numerous bug fixes and some changes to the heroes.
Overwatch update version 2.59 patch notes can be viewed in detail below for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Overwatch Update Version 2.59 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
Paris, an elegant city of art and romance, is the home of our newest Assault map.
Begin your journey at the Cabaret Luna, where the velvety alto voice of preeminent diva Luna charms movie stars, revolutionaries, locals, and tourists alike. After the encore, step outside to see the sights and seize victory. Artisanal shops line the streets as you approach the first point, so duck in to sample a macaron or escape enemy fire. Battle through alleys and corridors before clashing with your foes on the banks of the Seine. Once you establish dominance over your adversaries, make your way to Maison Marat and deliver the coup-de-grâce.
- Non-recoverable health, shields, and armor are now consumed before recoverable health, shields, and armor
- Previous priority order: non-recoverable shields, recoverable shields, non-recoverable armor, recoverable armor, non-recoverable health, and recoverable health
- New priority order: non-recoverable shields, non-recoverable armor, non-recoverable health, recoverable shields, recoverable armor, and recoverable health
GAME BROWSER AND CUSTOM GAMES UPDATES
- Players can appoint lobby ownership to other players in custom games
- COLORBLIND OPTIONS
- GAME BROWSER AND CUSTOM GAMES
- HERO GALLERY
Overwatch: Origins Edition is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.