Overwatch update version 2.61 is out now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update.
Overwatch Origins Edition has received a new patch today a new hero, Baptiste. He belongs to the support class and was playable on PC and should be available on other platforms after this update.
Overwatch update 2.61 patch notes can be seen below. For the changes on the various heroes and balance adjustments, you will have to visit the official patch notes website.
Overwatch Update Version 2.61 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- Beam-type damage is now reduced by 20% when hitting armor
- Mei: Primary Fire
- Moira: Alternate Fire, Coalescence
- Symmetra: Primary Fire, Sentry Turret
- Winston: Primary Fire
- Zarya: Primary Fire
- Damage over time effects are no longer mitigated by armor
- Ana: Primary Fire
- Ashe: Dynamite
- Hanzo: Dragonstrike
- Mei: Blizzard
- Moira: Biotic Orb
- Widowmaker: Venom Mine
- Zarya: Graviton Surge
- Damage boost is now applied when a projectile is fired rather than when it hits a target
- Knockback distance is now more consistent
- Heroes that are flying can now be knocked back and slowed
- A new sound plays when you land a hit while damage boosted
- A new sound plays when you land a hit, but it doesn’t do any damage
For details on the changes made to each individual hero, you can view the full patch notes.
Overwatch Origins Edition is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.