Overwatch update version 2.65 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. We have the full patch notes for this new Overwatch update 2.65.
Overwatch is getting its anniversary event back and the new update will add support for it. This anniversary event was teased last week by Activision Blizzard as we covered here, and it will be available starting tomorrow.
In addition to enabling support for the Overwatch Anniversary Event, Activision Blizzard has also made some bug fixes and changes for the game. Get all the details for Overwatch update 2.65 in the patch notes below.
Overwatch Update Version 2.65 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Immortality Field
- If it lands on a moving platform, it will move along with the platform
- If a mine lands on a moving platform, it will move along with the platform
- Fixed a bug where Immortality Field would become stuck under some objects
- Fixed a bug where Immortality Field would behave oddly when placed on a moving platform
- Fixed a bug where a healing grenade would appear in his Biotic Launcher when it is out of ammo
- Fixed a bug where the healing grenades from the Biotic Launcher wouldn’t hit teammates when deflected by Genji’s Deflect
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s speed when using Boosters decreased dramatically when flying over some platforms
- Fixed a bug where Genji couldn’t climb up certain pillars on the Havana map
- Fixed a bug where Hanzo couldn’t climb up certain pillars on the Havana map
- Fixed a bug with Moira’s Scientist skin where her lab coat would clip into itself while using the Erlenmeyer victory pose
- Fixed a bug where damage boosting from a teammate’s ability (such as Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix) would count towards Orisa’s damage amplified statistic when using Supercharger
- Some event rewards (Skins, Icons, etc.) aren’t translated into Japanese. We’re working on finishing up these translations. We’ll add these translations in an upcoming release.
- The in-game link to the Workshop Forum will currently send you to the English, Chinese, or Korean forum, depending on your region. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- Workshop isn’t completely translated into Japanese. We’re working on finishing up the translations. We’ll add these translations in an upcoming release.
Overwatch is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.