Paladins Update Version 1.6 (PS4 Version 1.74) has been released on PS4 and PC.
The update is a minor hotfix that mainly fixes bugs and crashes that were introduced with the previous 1.6 major update.
The hotfix was quickly released just 3 days after the previous patch.
Developers Hi-Rez Studios are also working on a spinoff of the game, which is now known as Realm Royale.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Paladins Update Version 1.6 Hotfix (PS4 Version 1.74) PC, Xbox One and PS4 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash issue with chat between Steam and non-Steam players
- Fixed a visual issue with the Daily Deal’s display
- Fixed an issue where Steam pre-linking dialog was not always being shown on login
- Fixed a visual issue with Ying’s mirror
- Fixed an issue with Grohk’s ultimate speed moving slower than intended
- Fixed an issue with Bomb King’s Sticky Bomb not taking damage unless it was stuck to a player
- Fixed an issue where shooting range would fail to load after leaving once
- Fixed an issue where new Steam users would not be able to create a player name or log in to game
- Fixed an audio issue where Full Moon Viktor’s missile impact sounds were not as loud as intended
- Fixed an optimization issue on Marauder’s Port, where the map would consume more memory than necessary
Hi-Rez Studios’ super popular TPS/FPS game Paladins: Champions of the Realm released back in May of 2018 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game was later ported to the Nintendo Switch in June.
The game to newcomers can be described best as a good mix between Team Fortress 2 with a bit of Overwatch.
Did you download Paladins Update Version 1.6 (PS4 Version 1.74)? Let us know what you think of it in the comments.