There is a brand new update released today for Paladins that deals with bug fixes and some new additions to the game. This is a major update because, among other changes, it also adds a queue system on consoles.
The download size of this update is around 4 GB. It is available to download now on the PS4 and will patch the game to version 1.71 while the official version listed for this update is 1.5 on all platforms. The servers were down for maintenance to prepare for this patch.
The full set of patch notes can be viewed in detail below.
- The new Epic Gr0b0t skin can be unlocked through:
- Diamond Chest
- The new Epic Xeno-Buster Ash skin can be unlocked through:
- Deep Space Chest
- The Xeno-Buster Ash skin is also available for direct purchase for 600 crystals.
Deep Space Chest
The Deep Space Chest returns, headlined by our new Alien hunting Xeno-Buster Ash skin! The Deep Space Chest cost 100 crystals and contains:
- Epic Skins
- New! Xeno-Buster Ash
- Nova Strike Kinessa
- L-Exo Lex
- V1-KTOR Viktor
- Rare Skins
- Cutthroat Kinessa
- Uncommon Skin
- Hellion Ash
- Voice Packs
- Present Arms, Kinessa Emote
- Cossack, Viktor Dance Emote
- Give me a Break, Ash Emote
- Inferno, Ash Emote
- MVP Poses
- Kneeling, Kinessa MVP Pose
- Reach for the Sky, Lex MVP Pose
- Hot Potato, Viktor MVP Pose
- Thigh Slapper, Viktor MVP Pose
- Sentry, Viktor MVP Pose
- Aftermath, Ash MVP Pose
NEW: CONSOLE REPORTING
- The ability to report in game has been added to all consoles in the end of match lobby.
NEW: QUEUE FLOW SYSTEM
- For every queue except Ranked, players will no longer need to accept the queue.
- For every queue except Ranked, If a player fails to pick a champion in the match lobby a champion will be picked for them based on what the current team composition lacks.
- In Casual and Ranked queues, as soon as players enter the end of match lobby, they will be immediately be requeued.
- Auto requeue will not happen if the player was AFK before the end of the last match.
- Increased flight control
- Fixed an issue where Grumpy Bomb’s threat indicator was smaller than the Blast Radius with the Demolition Talent equipped
- Fixed an issue where Overlord Khan’s ultimate voice line was not playing.
- Fixed an issue that increased her collision size
- Fixed an issue where Strix could pick up the key while invisible and stay invisible in Dragon’s Call
- Fixed an issue where the Vault background images appear pixelated and blurry.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not mount while in Siege spawn room.
- Fixed an issue where notifications in the champion menu would not display what had been acquired.
- Fixed an issue with Ying’s Ultimate animation in first person
- Fixed an issue where queue pop audio failed to play
- Fixed an issue where initially opening up the Champion Level Up UI would show an overlapping unlocking text and an infinite loading icon.
- Fixed an issue with the Dragon Calls Buy Bundle UI popup display information.
- Post game account issues after disconnecting/rejoining a match
- Crashes with Vault after accepting EULA
- Issues with Terminus’ “Playing God” card
Paladins is a free-to-play game that is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.