Developers Hi-Rez Studios have released Paladins Update Version 1.78 (Patch 1.8) on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The update brings a ton of new changes, including balancing, bug fixes, new content and much more.
Paladins Update Version 1.78 (Patch 1.8) Xbox One, PS4 and PC Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Assert Dominance that led to a jittery jump experience
- Fixed an issue that led to a jittery Shatterfall experience
- Fixed an issue where the “Playing God” card did not function
- Fixed an issue where the “Strength of Stone” card did not function
- Fixed an issue that led to a jittery Heroic Leap experience
- Fixed an issue where you could not headshot Fernando from certain angles
- Efflorescence now properly doubles the passive healing from Blossom on Grover without the need to die first
- Fixed an issue where the “Quick Scope” card was granting less of a benefit than intended
- Fixed an issue where Presence was not counting as a weapon attack
- Mal Damba
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect icon to display for Snake Toss in the death recap screen
- Fixed a systemic issue where sounds would stop playing after the first time
- Bots are now properly awarded credit for assists
- Fixed a collision issue with a rock formation that allowed players to clip into the map on Jaguar Falls
- Fixed a collision issue in the spawn rooms that caused players to get stuck in Maurader’s Port
- Fixed a collision issue within the maps combat space that caused Talus to get stuck while using his Ultimate in Maurader’s Port
- First Win of the Day rewards enabled on Training maps
- Portraits of champions in rotation are now colored in even if they aren’t owned
- Champions in rotation are displayed as such even if they are owned
- Healing values for scoreboard and MVP awards in the end of match lobby now show the same number
- Talents now have a hover-over description on the Scoreboard
- Players can set actions like “Reload” to the mouse wheel and it will correctly function in game now
- While in the item store, you can now press tab to view other player’s loadouts
- FWOTD indicator visible from the start now
- Starting a shooting range match no longer causes Viktor to be displayed on the UI
- The “Return to Lobby” button now appears in all training and custom matches
- Players can now unmute teammates in match with the mute button
The Full Detailed Patch Notes can be found here.
Paladins Update Version 1.78 (Patch 1.8) is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.