Path of Exile update version 1.25 is available to download now for PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this update which is out now.
The new update for Path of Exile implements a number of fixes including bug fixes related to the Ps4 and Xbox One version. TThe full patch notes can be seen below.
Path of Exile Update Version 1.25 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
- Fixed a bug in the Mastermind’s Lair where items were thrown on the ground rather than into the stash when using quick move.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in the Delve Stash Tab.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the targeting circle from appearing in your hideout when using raise spectre.
- Fixed a client crash during Blight encounters.
- Reverted Shatter sound effects back to the pre-3.8.0 version.
- Blighted Map drops now drop at a minimum tier based on the tier of the Map that you are currently in. For example, when in a Tier 5 Map, Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Maps can drop. When in a Tier 6 Map, you’ll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map).
- Fixed a bug where the “x% chance for Blight Chests to drop an additional Reward” modifiers caused an additional random item to drop from Blight Chests, rather than an additional reward that matched the chest type.
- Fixed a bug where Darkness in Delve Cities not did apply to players.
- Fixed a bug where the Death Aura granted by Death’s Oath unique body armour could be disabled when removing and resocketing gems.
Path of Exile is available now ofr PS4, Xbox One, and PC.