Path of Exile has received a brand new update today on PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Path of Exile update 3.6.3c is a minor update that mostly fixes on bug fixes. It also adds a variety of Darkprism microtransactions to the store, including a pet, a helmet attachment, a cape, and a weapon skin.
Path of Exile update version 3.6.3c patch notes can be seen in full below.
Path of Exile Update Version 3.6.3c Patch Notes For PC
- Improved the performance of Storm Brand.
- Improved the visual indicator of Divine Ire’s area of effect while channelling.
- The “Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location” Memory Amplifier has been replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.
- Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where Gisale, Thought Thief in Scriptorium Map was unable to drop The Aesthete or The Offering divination cards.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when leaving your hideout.
- Fixed seven instance crashes.
Path of Exile is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.