Payday 2 Update 187 has been released on PC via Steam.
Developer Overkill has also added 12 new masks to the game’s reward pool for weekly holdout. They also announced ‘The Russian Medic’ as the community contest winner.
It’s really great to see the developers support the game so far along in its cycle.
Payday 2 Update 187 is sized at just 54MB but brings a ton of fixes and adjustments. Check them out below:
Payday 2 Update 187 Patch Notes
- Team-AI will now focus on resurrecting players that are downed
- Crime Spree lobbies will now correctly display the ongoing status on Crimenet
- Fixed that all armors are shown correctly when having special outfits
- Lowered the reflection on Sangres eyes
- Fixed a clipping issue on Bonnie’s first person model when playing on Shacklethorne Auction
- Fixed an issue with capitalization on the “In Briefing” message while hovering over a player’s lobby
- Slight texture changes on the Zeal Taser
Trophies & Achievements
- Fixed an issue with the “Who’s there?” trophy not counting the Shacklethorne Auction heist
- Fixed a typo on the Blood Diamond achievement
- Fixed several typos on the Heavy Metal achievement
- Fixed a pattern bug with customization of Sangres and Sangres Begins masks
- Fixed a clipping issue with Jacket wearing The Specialist mask
- Fixed a clipping issue with Jacket wearing the Oni mask
- Tweaked the animation on the Signature Submachine Gun, Akimbo Signature SMG and the Hackaton melee weapon
- Tweaked the Continental logotype on the Contractor .308 Sniper Rifle
- Fixed a typo on the Big Time storyline description
- Fixed an issue on the Shacklethorne Auction heist where you would get the “turn power back on” objective, even if you hadn’t turned it off
- Tweaked collision on Joy’s van
- No more raindrop effects on the screen when playing Green Bridge
- Added collision on top of some pipes in the kitchen of Safe House Raid to prevent an exploit where enemies couldn’t target the player
- Players now fail on Holdout as soon as the hostage release animation has been completed
- Fixed a client crash when the host chooses a regular heist contract in Crimenet from a Holdout lobby
- Fixed an issue where the players vision could fade to black in VR if they were seated in a vehicle on a slope
- Resolved an issue where the player incorrectly would equip Akimbo weapons while entering a vehicle in VR
- Replaced the placeholder icons for Joy’s Hackaton melee weapon and the Signature Akimbo/SMG version in VR
Payday 2 is out now on PC, Switch, PS4 and Xbox One.