Project Cars 2 Update Version 1.70 has been released on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Read on for the full Patch Notes.
The update brings forth multiple improvements and fixes. These include improvements to usability of in-game tools, the race AI, optimizing tyre wear in wet conditions and improving the penalty system.
Developed by Slightly Mad Studios, the racing SIM was released back in September of 2017. The game proved to be a critical and financial success for publishers Bandai Namco.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Project Cars 2 Update Version 1.70 PS4, Xbox One and PC Patch Notes
- Fixed occasional stability issues.
- Improved usability of in-game tools.
- Improved AI ability at various tracks.
- Improved the penalty system.
- Optimised tyre wear in wet conditions.
- Optimisations to LiveTrack at various tracks.
- Improved track-limit zones.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.
- Various improvements, fixes and optimisations.
Project Cars 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.