PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) update version 1.14 is out now. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update for PUBG including the changes and fixes included in it.
This update features our new progression system called Weapon Mastery, Controller Preset Type C, the new Auto Equip feature, loot rebalancing on Erangel and Vikendi, and much more.
You can get a list of bug fixes that are included in this patch below.
PUBG Update Version 1.14 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with some barbed wire fences blocking bullets.
- Fixed an issue where players are unable to pick up items that are placed under broken barbed wire fences.
- Fixed an issue where items spawned in inaccessible locations of Docks on Sanhok
- Fixed an issue where the player camera could pass through a specific wall at Paradise Resort on Sanhok while standing close to it.
- Fixed an issue which allowed grenades to be thrown through the underside of the parasols at Paradise Resort on Sanhok.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from standing up after being prone under certain hut boardwalks on Sanhok.
- Fixed an issue where lighting effects could change abruptly on stone buildings with curved roofs on Sanhok.
- Fixed the issue with center screen DBNO and kill messages being delayed.
- Fixed the issue with interaction UI remaining in spectator screen when is killed during interaction UI activated.
- Fixed the issue with certain maneuver could prevent motorcycles from flipping.
- Fixed the issue where the character would continue moving when system menu was opened while driving or freefalling.
- Fixed an issue with different UAZ model variants having different maximum speeds.
- Fixed the issue with a frag grenade ground burn mark textures overlapping the player character’s model
- Fixed an issue where only one side of footsteps is output in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue which would remove player’s hair completely when equipping caps.
- Fixed a visual issue when punk knuckle gloves were equipped.
- Fixed a visual issue preventing belts from being visible when wearing a fur coat.
- Fixed an issue where character’s hair and face overlap when a female character equips specific hair styles and caps.
- Fixed a visual issue with shadows displaying incorrectly when swimming in FPP.
- Fixed an issue where players are unable to revive their teammates if casting UI freezes at 0 while reviving.
- Fixed an issue when using a scope and the character moves backward, the scope shakes.
- Fixed certain limb animations not playing while vaulting.
- Fixed an issue preventing the correct crosshair from being displayed after holstering a sidearm.
- Fixed an issue with Shirt (Plaid) icon not matching the in-game asset.
- Fixed a bug which prevented footsteps from being heard while walking over mud or water while wearing Harley Quinn Daddy’s Lil’ Monster Outfit
- Fixed an issue where weapons could sometimes become unusable after reconnecting to a game.
- Fixed a visual issue after reloading an M249 which could cause the magazine to float mid-air.
- Fixed an issue preventing vehicle missions from being completed with the Zima.
- Fixed an issue where players could take excessive damage or die when landing at specific locations.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would shake when ADS and leaning against a wall or the corner of objects.
- Fixed an issue where the game mode would sometimes change when making a team.
- Fixed an issue where some bullets could pass through a wall when firing in specific conditions
- Fixed an issue with a vehicle that slipped more than intended while driving.
- Fixed an issue which prevented healing items from being used when holding a weapon and performing an emote.
- Fixed an issue which allowed some unintended weapon types to be used from the back seat of an Aquarail.
- Fixed an issue where an error message is output when attempting to replace a cooked throwable with a throwable in the inventory.
- Grenades can no-longer be thrown through wire mesh (most notably, wire fences)
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes appear to be moving in a falling motion
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.