Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds short for PUBG has received its update version 1.17, which is out now. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update for PS4 and Xbox One.
PUBG update 1.17 brings Deagle, BRDM-2, Ledge Grab feature, exploding Gas Can and more to the live servers. They were available to test in the PTS for a while now.
Here are the full details on the brand new update for PUBG which is available now for PS4 and Xbox One.
PUBG Update Version 1.17 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card
New Vehicle: BRDM-2
“Players feeling froggy for a fight will now have the chance to call down an armor plated amphibious assault BRDM-2 by using the Flare Gun!”
New Weapon: Deagle
“Bang Bang Pow? That’s the sound of two shots from a Deagle breaking a level 3 helmet.”
Improved Loot Sorting
Auto Replace Weapon Skin
“Find new ways to fight, jump, grab, get up, and go with our new Ledge Grab feature!”
Improved Gas Can
“We like the cans. The cans that go boom!”
“You can’t talk over a chicken dinner if you don’t communicate in a match. Radio Messages will keep you coordinated with every teammate, no matter the region or mic situation.”
Featured Map (No Change)
The Featured Map will remain as Erangel, due to global voting on the official PUBG Twitter poll
Auto Equip Attachments Improvement
- The Auto Equip Scope option will no longer be visible if the Auto Equip Attachments option is toggled off.
Store Update (PS4)
Store Update (Xbox)
- Improved the performance by optimizing the client.
- Optimized the ESRAM memory usage of certain hardware devices.
- Fixed an issue where the reload sound played repeatedly when unequipping a weapon while reloading.
- Fixed an issue where the audible reload range of the AWM was significantly lower compared to other SRs.
- Fixed an issue where character’s limbs overlapped when reloading the R45 and AKM in specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where a male hairstyle did not match the thumbnail.
- Fixed an issue where the automatic firing mode option did not apply during War Mode matches.
- Fixed an issue which caused the firing sound to be lower than intended when near a Motorbike or Snowmobile.
- Fixed an issue where weapon charms attached to a Tommy Gun would overlap an attached Extended Mag.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements could disappear temporarily when watching a player in a replay or spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle deaths caused by other vehicles are not displayed in the killfeed for observers.
- Fixed an issue where the speedometer in the dashboard of certain vehicles did not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the throwable UI overlapped when switching between specific throwable items.
- Fixed an issue where characters rising from lowered stances at distances further than 50 meters away would appear to stand up without any visible animation.
- Fixed an issue where dropping empty shotgun shells had no sound when reloading the S686.
- Fixed an issue where Care Packages could drop in unintended locations on Vikendi, including out of the map boundary.
- Fixed an issue where players who were DBNO while ADSing, returned to the ADS state after being revived.
- Fixed an issue which could affect players experiencing poor network connectivity causing the player to enter the falling animation when ejecting from the plane.
- Fixed an issue where players were not rewarded a kill if their DBNO opponent was killed by self-inflicted or environmental damage, such as grenade or fall damage.
- Fixed an issue where players who were DBNO during the initial vault animation, would complete the animation while in DBNO state.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from following other players with the in-game friends list.
- Fixed an issue in which players were able to pass and shoot through windows without them breaking.
- Fixed an issue where freezing occurs on certain situations.
- Fixed an issue when automatically replacing Extended Mag with QuickDraw Ext. Mag the amount of reloaded ammo reduces.
- Fixed an issue when minimizing the screen area setting the ‘Special Airdrops Remaining’ UI does not appear on the map. (PS4)
- Fixed an issue where the character graphics disappear for a while when switching through the Customization menu tabs.
- Fixed an issue where ledge grab functioned just by jumping.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to pass through the wall when using ledge grab on certain stairs on Erangel map.
- Fixed an issue where certain outfits were incorrectly displaying.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to use auto-run while having the radio message UI on.
- Fixed an issue where the radio message UI appears when releasing the aiming button while leaning.
PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds) is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.