Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is getting a test server on PC by Ubisoft and now you can find out what changes are planned for the future.
The test server update is currently available to download now on PC. If you haven’t received it, this patch will update the game to version 3155888 on Steam. Make sure to get it in order to access the test server.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege September 26 Test Server Update Patch Notes
- There is now a toggle activated by default for Montagne and Pulse’s special abilities
- Updated: Placing a deployable shield perpendicular near a window will no longer block the vault action for some windows in progress
- Updated: Glaz’s OTs-03 bullets can no longer penetrate Castle’s barricade (Glaz will not be able to destroy barricades with his OTs-03, as intended)
- Enabling/Disabling Mouse scrolling inputs for weapon swap is no longer missing from control settings
- Fixed – Mavericks blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
- Fixed – Clash is not able to use Observation Tool while shield is extended
- Fixed – An LOD allows players on the Spitfire Courtyard roofs to see behind a corrugated steel wall through a 3rd floor window of Hereford Base
- Fixed – Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10-20 on Hereford Base
- Fixed – The FPS in Hereford Base Map Rework is unstable.
- Fixed – Instead of disappearing when Echo’s Yokai hover drone is disabled, the “Jump” button appears greyed out
- Fixed – Maestro’s gadget is vulnerable when placed on certain destructible surfaces and the surface is broken, specifically small pinstripe carpets
- Fixed – Players can’t pick up Rook’s armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge in Kafe
- Fixed – The Mouse Scrolling Wheel Functionality can’t be disabled (\it can now be disabled)*
- Fixed – While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
- Fixed – End of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment
- Fixed – If Buck mounts Tachanka’s LMG Turret with the Skeleteton Key on and leaves, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards
- Fixed – The Bulletproof camera can’t be access by pressing Secondary Gadget button while you are in prone stance
- Fixed – The caster is able to mute the voice chat of the player during a match by pressing tab
Update: The gameplay change for the deployable shield placement was previously incorrect. Correct update reads: “Placing a deployable shield perpendicular near a window will no longer block the vault action for some windows”
Update 2: Revised the Glaz and Castle barricade interaction, correct version should read: “Glaz’s OTs-03 bullets can no longer penetrate Castle’s barricade (Glaz will not be able to destroy barricades with his OTs-03, as intended)”
As for how long the test server update will last, it will be live even after Friday later this week and the date for the closing of the server will be announced in the coming weeks, as per Ubisoft.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available to play now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.