Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update version 1.63 for PS4 and patch Burnt Horizon for PC and Xbox One is out now. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update 1.63 is out now for PS4. This is the operation burnt horizon adding new operations and content to the game.
The main bug fixes and changes that are a part of this new Rainbow Six Siege update 1.63 can be seen in detail below.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Version 1.63 (PS4) Patch Notes Burnt Horizon (PC, Xbox One)
- Fixed – Bulletproof cameras can no longer be deployed underneath a Welcome Mat to make it impervious to bullets.
- Fixed – Bulletproof camera is not destroyed if it is placed underneath electrified barbed wire.
- Fixed – Drone destruction sound effects can be heard clearly through floors.
- Fixed – Ambient sound is louder than intended.
- Fixed – The swapping animation from a gun to a primary gadget can be skipped.
- Fixed – ACOG on the M249 does not accurately show where bullets will land.
- Fixed – Spamming the crouch button will lead to cases where the 1st person view is granted before the model is visible from another point of view.
- Fixed – Frag grenades do not always destroy a barricade near it.
- Fixed – Nitro cell damage was not reliable when placed on certain objects across all maps.
- Fixed – Guard break animation is not present in kill cam replays if the shield Operator is in motion.
- Fixed – Shield Operators crouching and leaning clip through their shield and can be damaged through it.
- Fixed – Legs of all shielded operators are clipping through the ballistic shield while in prone.
- Fixed – Sometimes Guard Break is cancelled when a player shoots the shield and melee’s at the same time.
- Fixed – The guard break animation displays incorrect behaviour when the shield Operator leans to the side.
- Fixed – The kill cam does not show the meleed stance for shield Operators.
- Fixed – Silent Step’s lowered stance is not replicated in first person.
- Fixed – Attackers are immune to Luison’s damage for a few seconds if Caveira cancels the interrogation and shoots that attacker.
- Fixed – Audio cue for Airjab detonation does not always play properly.
- Fixed – No sound when Nomad’s Airjab becomes active.
- Fixed – When deploying in player’s blind spot, Cluster Charges will have a delayed explosion effect.
- Fixed – Yokai’s attack lowers FPS when the Operator is near the effect.
- Fixed – When using advanced deployment, camera position returns to default for Yokai drones after following specific steps.
- Fixed – The X-KAIROS pellets positioning is unreliable.
- Fixed – Capitao’s asphyxiating bolts can go through Mira’s Black Mirror and kill Operators on the other side.
- Fixed – Explosion sounds are muffled in 2F Security Room when listening from 2F Armory Lockers.
- Fixed – Spamming crouch allow a player to vault through the floor.
- Fixed – Drones can clip through a wall to provide an advantage to Attackers.
- Fixed – Players can use a ledge outside to get inside the courtyard.
- Fixed – The Defuser will remain stuck if dropped in the bush on the corner of the EXT Cafe Terrace with 2F Cafe.
- Fixed – Appearance for various objects while using the caster camera.
- Fixed – 2-0x0000C004 Session_Not_Found Error when accepting squad invite.
- Fixed – Player receives friendly fire message when using Evil Eye to shoot another Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Elite Mute – SMG-11 is missing Mute Elite’s Royal Fusiliers
- Fixed – Missing promote/demote animation in the result screen at the end of Ranked matches.
- Fixed – MMR points appear as if added from zero at the end of a Ranked match.
The full patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege update version 1.63 can be seen from the official Ubisoft website.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.