Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has been updated to version 1.67. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update that brings in Operation Phantom Sight.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update 1.67 adds two haunting operators, Nøkk and Warden. Both of them greatly skilled specialists. In addition, there are many gameplay changes and various other adjustments.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Version 1.67 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed – Character model and hit box are desynced after a series of movements while prone.
- Fixed – Kill cam replays while leaning are not accurate.
- Fixed – Kill cam replays when latency is present are not in sync with actual events.
- Fixed – Discrepancy between 1st and 3rd person perspectives when rotating with a shield.
- Fixed – Noise is generated when slowly turning as a Shield Operator.
- Fixed – Shield Operators can abuse the lean feature to avoid damage from bullets.
- Fixed – Players can use macro inputs or hold crouch to change quickly between prone/standing stances on high FPS.
- Fixed – FPS drops for players in session if a Defender starts and interrupts the Reinforcement action repeatedly.
- Fixed – Shotguns do not reliably destroy wooden beams in walls.
- Fixed – Breach Charges placed on the floor will kill the player under it.
- Fixed – Sprinting right after triggering the weapon switch animation cancels the switch.
- Fixed – Rappelling upside down can give an advantageous angle to the attacker.
- Fixed – Attackers do not receive electric damage if they stay near an electrified surface after gadget has been destroyed and the redeployed.
- Fixed – Electricity VFX clips in indestructible walls and deals damage.
- Fixed – Operator gadgets that deploy onto walls can be destroyed through the wall by electrified barbed wire.
- Fixed – Missing dynamic clipping when deployable shield is electrified.
- Fixed – Player who are DBNO’d while holding a gadget and then revived cannot fire until going into ADS.
- Fixed – Players with high ping can sometimes move while counter defusing or picking up armor.
- Fixed – When a player throws a frag grenade and cancels the throw mid-animation, the frag grenade sometimes still explodes.
- Fixed – Death from a DBNO bleed out will activate RFF but without the TK validation prompt.
- Fixed – Gadgets that cannot be controlled (Smoke, Ash, etc.) Do not do reverse damage when RFF is active.
- Fixed – RFF can be switched on for custom online games via match settings.
The full patch notes and details on Rainbow Six Siege Operation Phantom Sight can be seen from here.