Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update version 1.75 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Rainbow Six Siege is getting a major balancing patch today. As per the devs, “the MMR Rollback system is getting a few improvements that allow us to more appropriately target and address those who exploit the integrity of the ranked system.”
Rainbow Six Siege Update Version 1.75 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Stay focused on the details, but detail a bit faster now.
- Increased Glaz’s rate of fire to 380 (up from 285)
Less fragging, more tactical dabbing.
- Reduced Twitch’s F2 Magazine to 25 (down from 30)
Warden’s Glo Up.
- Warden changed to 2 speed – 2 armor type instead of 1 speed – 3 armor
- FIXED – Players can use a 3rd party hack to change other players’ operators.
- FIXED – After switching from advanced to standard deployment, Attacker’s first breach charge deployment attempt gets canceled.
- FIXED – Blackbeard’s shield clips through his body when equipping while leaning.
- FIXED – Hibana’s XKairos pellets can destroy other pellets deployed on the same wall even if they are out of the blast radius.
- FIXED –Defenders can place a barricade or Castle’s Armor Panel over Goyo’s Volcan Shield.
- FIXED – Radio music doesn’t stop playing even when the radio is destroyed.
- FIXED – Right clicking when in the scoreboard will cause player to enter ADS and the selected tab simultaneously.
- FIXED – Mute text chat option does not work on LAN.
- FIXED – When going into observation mode, SFX plays twice.
- FIXED – My Rank UI tab now shows your current rank in the season instead of the highest rank achieved.
- FIXED – Minor visual texture issues for Uniforms.
- FIXED – Visual glitch if players switch weapons after rappelling.
- FIXED – Menu UI visual fixes.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.