Rocket League’s latest update is now live on the PC and PS4. This new update also fixes the achievements for the game on PC and PS4 in addition to various other fixes.
Rocket League developer Psyonix Studios has revealed that the servers for the game are currently being flushed. If players see any error, they should ignore them as it is normal for now.
For the full set of changes in patch 1.03, read the changelog below.
- “Quick Chat” commands can now be used cross-platform between PC and PS4
- Topper: “Cherry Top” now includes a working, rotating light
- Topper: “Propellerhead” now includes a working, rotating blade
- AI Bot skill levels now adjust to the average skill level of all players currently in the game
- The first player to abandon a “Ranked” match is now banned from matchmaking for 15 minutes
- (Steam) Added “Mouse Sensitivity” setting to the “Options” menu
- (Steam) Added support for more resolutionsCHANGES AND UPDATES
- “Freeplay” now grants truly-unlimited “Rocket Boost”
- Stats: Player’s “Win/ Loss Ratio” is now displayed as a “Win %”BUG FIXES
- (PS4) Sweet Tooth now properly unlocks when completing a game with all 10 of the other Battle-Cars
- (PS4) Multiple visual optimizations
- Reduced, but did not eliminate, instances of the “Invisible Car” bug
- Fixed multiple crash scenarios
- Country Flags: Congo is now appropriately-named
- Country Flags: Mexico is no longer reversed
- Country Flags: Northern Ireland is now correct
- Country Flags: United States now shows all 50 stars
Trophies and Achievements
- (Steam) “Virtuoso” Achievement is now obtainable and includes appropriate description
- (PS4) “Far, Far Away” Trophy can now be unlocked via online play
- Stat tracking for online games is now properly reflected for their correlating Garage items
- Blog and Scrolling Ticker now work as intended and will not errantly show “Offline” messages
- “PsyNet” icons for cross-platform players will now display properly
- Main Menu Player Avatars will no longer disappear between matches
- Player names are now displayed correctly during “Replays”
- French, German, Italian, and Spanish-language corrections and improvements
Rocket League was given for free to PlayStation Plus subscribers in July on PS4. It is also available for purchase on Steam.
Let us know what you think about this new update in the comments below.