Psyonix has revealed the full set of patch notes for the latest update of Rocket League on the PS4 and PC. The official Twitter account of Rocket League has confirmed that this latest update is slowly being rolled out across PC/Steam and PS4. It should be available to everyone starting today.
If you still haven’t updated to the latest version of the game, we recommend doing so as Psyonix is offering free Halloween themed items for a limited time. You need to unlock them before November 2nd if you want to use them in the game.
You can read the full set of patch notes posted on the official blog below.
- Adjusted Rank Point Calculations
- Ball indicator now properly appears in Beckwith Park (Stormy)
- Improved Ranked post-game UI stability when attempting to chat
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- When a player’s Rank Points (RP) are well below average for their hidden matchmaking rating (MMR), bonus RP will be awarded for wins to better “trend” players towards their expected rank.
- Improved UI functionality in post-game Ranked matches when receiving unlocks or attempting to chat
- Fixed an issue where the ball indicator would not appear in Beckwith Park (Stormy) when Render Detail was set below High Quality
Rocket League is now available for purchase on the PS4 and PC. It is developed by Psyonix and it was available for free to all the PlayStation Plus subscribers in its launch month on PS4. The game has sold more than a million units on PC alone since its release.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.