The official Rocket League Youtube channel recently uploaded a trailer for the new Rumble mode. The new game mode adds hilarious new power-ups to the game.
Rumble is a new free mode that will be coming to Rocket League next month. Rocket League developers, Psyonix, will add new power-ups to the mode which can result in some amazing plays.
A list of all the power-ups is given below:
- The Boot (Kick an enemy’s car)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in one place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Spike (The ball attaches to you when you bump into it)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Pulls the ball towards you like a magnet)
- Plunger (Use a Plunger or cord to grab the ball)
- Swapper (Swap positions on the field with an opponent)
- Power Hitter (Ram opponents and the ball harder)
- Disruptor (The opponent loses control of their vehicle)
- Tornado (Summon a powerful vortex that sweeps up the ball)
The new Rumble mode is the finale of the Rocket League Championship Series in Hollywood. Psyonix will be releasing a new update alongside the Rumble mode, however, they did not reveal anything regarding the update.
Back in June, Rocket League reached the 18 million player mark across all three consoles. The game has continued its rise in popularity since its release last year. What are your thoughts on the new game mode? Let us know in the comment section below.