Rocket League update version 1.57 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the full patch notes for it.
This new update is more of a hotfix for all platforms. It was released ahead of the next major update. It should be available to download now on all platform, but if you haven’t received the update, make sure to refresh and check again.
Rocket League update version 1.57 patch notes can be viewed in full detail below. The changelog applies to all platform for Rocket League.
Rocket League Update Version 1.57 Patch Notes For PC, PS4, Xbox One, And Nintendo Switch
- Corrected rear wheel placement on the ‘’99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34’
- The force that flips cars into upright position will no longer accidentally trigger during dodges
- Fixed an issue causing the Camera Shake option to not be respected in all contexts
- Inventory window will no longer disappear when searching an item name
- The “No XP awarded. Minimum score threshold not met.” notification may appear despite earning enough points in a match
- This is only a notification error; your account is still earning the appropriate amount of XP
- ‘Most Recent’ filter option may not sort your inventory correctly
- At the end of a Competitive Match, the end match screen may say you have been demoted to Unranked
- This is only a visual notification error; you have not dropped to Unranked
- Tournament creators may not be able to spectate matches
Rocket League is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.