Rocket League update version 1.58 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Rocket League update 1.58 brings a new Friends List which is accessible via the bottom menu bar. It also adds a new unique RocketID for each player. Psyonix has shared the Season 9 rewards that will be awarded to the eligible accounts. They have also announced that Competitive Season 10 will begin with this update. Finally, you can gain access to a ‘Curveball’ as new Ball Physics Mutator.
Rocket League update version 1.58 patch notes can be seen in detail below.
Rocket League Update Version 1.58 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- The new Friends List allows you to add friends from other gaming platforms to Parties and Clubs.
- Accessible on the bottom menu bar next to Party Chat, it has four distinct tabs:
- This tab shows your Friends from the platform you’re playing on
- You can invite these Friends to Parties and Clubs from this menu by clicking on their name
- This tab shows your Friends on other platforms that you’ve added via RocketID
- From here, you can select “Add Friend by RocketID” to search for a friend’s ID
- You can input their name if you don’t know their full tag to do a search
- Recent Players
- Displays the last 25 players you played with or against that you aren’t already friends with
- Shows any pending RocketID Friend Requests you’ve received as well as active Party Invites, Club Invites, and other Notifications
- Your ‘RocketID’ is assigned the first time you log in using your name plus a random four-digit code
- If your name doesn’t pass our language filter, you’ll be assigned a temporary, auto-generated name like Octane#1234
- You can change your RocketID at any time for any reason via the RocketID Tab
- Show RocketIDs: Hide your RocketID from displaying in your Friends List (Under Options > Interface)
- Players can use this feature to hide their RocketID during a live broadcast
- Notifications During Gameplay: Disable Friends List notifications during gameplay (Under Options > Interface)
- ‘Curveball’ is now available as a Ball Physics Mutator
- Available in Local Matches, Private Matches, and Tournaments
- When enabled, this Mutator adds a curve effect to the ball’s trajectory based on its spin.
- Rocket League’s audio mix has been updated, including audio priority rebalancing, HDR audio, object elevation, and more
- When watching a Replay, audio now appropriately speeds up or slows down along with the Replay video
Rocket Leage is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.