Rocket League has received a brand new update today for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the patch notes for this new update.
Rocket League update version 1.65 will add new MLB related content. It also brings in content from Monstercat and implements several bug fixes like the annoying invisible Battle-Car issue that was affected by some players.
The full patch notes for Rocket League update 1.65 can be seen below.
Rocket League Update Version 1.65 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch)
- ‘American League’ Topper
- ‘National League’ Topper
- ‘7 Minutes Dead’
- ‘Desert Star’
- ‘Ephixa & Heartful’
- ‘Tut Tut Child’
- Adjusted Esports Wheels to ensure they’re symmetrical on both sides of the car
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed a bug causing players to enter a match stuck in an incorrect camera view
- Players should no longer enter a match with an invisible Battle-Car
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed the appearance (thickness) of several Rocket Boosts
- This fix was included in an earlier release (v1.64) on PS4/Steam/Xbox One
- Earned Tier Points now display correctly at the end of a match, and in the Rocket Pass menu
- Adjusted appearance of Black Painted Generator II Wheels
- Ball indicator may not appear near the middle of Throwback Arena
- [Salty Shores] Lighting in the arena tints some Decals more blue than normal
- Tournament creators may not be able to spectate Tournament matches
- Several Wheels may show the rotor or hub clipping through on certain Car Bodies
- Crates received while playing will not stack with Crates in inventory, but they will stack correctly after a game restart
- [Xbox One] The ‘Slash Beam III’ Rocket Boost may reduce your frame rate
- Post match XP bar is blue instead of green for Rocket Pass Premium users
- On ‘Double Goal’ and ‘Underpass’ Arenas, the Orange team goal displays Blue shields
Rocket League is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.