Samurai Shodown update version 1.11 is available to download now for PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update.
Samurai Shodown update 1.11 is more of a balance update that makes adjustments to combat for many of the fighters. There is also a ton of bug fixes included as part of this update.
Samurai Shodown Update Version 1.11 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
- Balances to character interactions during battle have been made.
- Players are now returned to their previous mode after exiting a Ranked Match.
- Features in Casual Match lobbies have been changed.
- Changed so the battle begins when both players press OK when in their respective seats. (Single Match only)
- Altered so that players are not automatically ejected from their seats after a match ends. (Single Match only)
- Can now select between “Watch while waiting” and “Watch only” when in the spectator seats. (Single Match only)
- The option to rematch will be enabled if there are no other players waiting. (Single Match only)
- Character intros and win poses are now skippable. (Win poses can also now be skipped even in offline matches.)
- For players making the lobby, you can now choose the stage right from the lobby menu screen.
- Fixed other minor issues and features.
The character balance adjustments that have been made to the game can be found here.
Samurai Shodown is available now for PS4 and Xbox One.