Devolver Digital’s highly successful survival title SCUM has finally gotten the Wild Hunter patch which fans have been waiting a long time for. The update adds a ton of new content including new weapons, crafting, musical instruments and much more.
Check out the full patch notes below:
SCUM Wild Hunter 0.1.19.10050 Update Patch Notes
- The recurve bow (Right) its a basic bow that can be found through the island, and it offers bigger durability than the improvised bow.
- The improvised bow (Left) is the most basic type of bow in the game its durability is its weakest point, and it can only be crafted.
- Carbon arrow is the most durable arrow, and can only be found
- Wooden arrow can be crafted but does not offer much durability and can only be crafted.Important note – this is the first version of the bow and arrow mechanics we will expand on it and introduce more as time passes as we upgrade the skill.
- More cool headgear so you can have matching outfits with your buddies. Goat cap and boar cap!
- Never enough Halloween decorations. Those heads on spikes send a clear message to people who wander into your camp. Also, these are crafted through the blueprint system so you can get creative with them.
- Everyone asked for a tooth necklace, so here it is. We also added an ear necklace, and both necklaces come in 3 possible variants depending on how much you like hunting.
- One of the core features that we added to the Wild Hunter is the fully nude body in character customization. Also, we added a slider for your phallus. The default size is 4 inches and you can increase its to maximum 8 or decrease it to the lowest at 1 inch. As with everything in SCUM, this attribute is connected so if you add points into length it will reduce available attribute points and if you reduce the size you will gain more attribute points to be used elsewhere.
- Also, we respect people who do not want to have such a visual experience thats why we also have a concealed mode. Owners of the SCUM Supporter Pack start with an extra 2 inches.
- You have a guitar, banjo and harmonica.
- All musical instruments can be played with keyboard starting with C note on “R” key on the keyboard when in Play Instrument mode. We can’t wait to see what music the community will create with these new additions.R = C
5 = C#
T = D
6 = D#
Y = E
U = F
8 = F#
I = G
9 = G#
O = A
0 = A#
P = B
P.S. You can rebind them to your liking – note that when you play an instrument all functions are disabled besides moving.
- For now, this mode is only available to users that rent servers, and have the admin role, though we are working on expanding that in the future.
- Yes, it’s here. You can finally become a drone and fly around. To enable it just create a character with the name “Drone290818”
- WASD – Movement
Mouse scroll – Increase/Decrease Speed
Enter – Change View
Page up/down – Teleports You to Players
- You can also get a glimpse of the underground part of the new naval base, as it’s released in this patch!
- Fully operational Simplified Chinese has been implemented in the Wild Hunter update.
- There is a new head option to choose from in character creation!
IMPORTANT: As SCUM is a survival game at its core, we are starting to slowly decrease spawn rates of items for a more survival feel in the game.
- Military loot spawn rate has been reduced 50%
- All other loot has been reduced 25%
- All food gain from chopping puppets, animals, players i reduced by 50%
- Fame Point gain from shooting sentries is x4 lower now.
- Tearing out papers from diaries does not give fame points anymore
- Increased sugar gain on juices from 11g to 19g per 100g
- Urinating will now decrease sodium levels (up to 10% per urination)
- Puppets cant be chopped into meat or fat anymore. (Meat could not been eaten before anywat so we decided to remove it)
- Binoculars take 2×2 space in inventory now
- All scopes can be used as binoculars by just holding them in your hand.
- Fixed event selection combo box sometimes not changing the selected event
- Fixed a bug where grape trees would disappear after searching
- Fixed a bug that caused camera to fly away if death occurred while prisoner was in the air
- Fixed a bug where corpses would disappear some times.
- Fixed a bug where items would disappear after stabbed into corpses
- Fixed a bug with lookout ladders being unclimbable.
- Fixed scope crosshair disappearing issue
- Prisoner corpse is now properly cleared of equipment on search.
- Fixed a bug where prisoner corpse was twitching and teleporting on death.
- Fixed a bug where people would fall through the land in caves and be able to kill players bellow the ground.
- Fixed a bug where some blueprints could not be destroyed
- The admin command for banning and setting fame points can be done even if the player is offline now.
- Banned players are removed from the statistic list
- Added new command #SetFamePointsToAll <Value> every online player on the server gets the same amount of Fame Points.
- More client and server optimizations improvements due 4.20 migration
- Further updates on our anti-cheat system
SCUM is available now on PC as part of Steam’s Early Access program.