The Day 1 Patch for Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC has been released. The Patch is sized in at 157MB and will download automatically if you’ve bought the game in Steam.
The Eidos Montreal developed Shadow of the Tomb Raider released yesterday. The PC version was made with help from Dutch developer Nixxes would previously worked on several projects with Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics.
The game is super fun and we really enjoyed Lara’s latest outing as evident by our review score.
The patch include several fixes notably improving the photo mode camera control. There’s also minor fixes to bugs and glitches that should make the game more stable. Check out the full Patch Notes below:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC Patch #1 Release Notes
- Steam Controller support (and the use of the Steam controller configuration UI) now has to be explicitly enabled in the gamepad options menu.
- This is intended to not have it interfere with the native Xbox 360, XboxOne and PS4 controller support, no matter how Steam is configured.
- We recommend leaving this option disabled unless you intent to use the Steam controller.
- Some improvements to photo mode camera control, including bugfixes for when axis-inversion is being used.
- Fix for a helicopter getting stuck in place at high framerates.
- Fix for a texture issue encountered on some machine / setting combinations.
- Improvements to stereoscopic 3D rendering.
- Fix for a problem where the camera could unexpectedly turn away when Lara hangs on a ledge.
- A variety of smaller fixes related to functionality, performance, and stability.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is out now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.