Eidos Montreal has released a new update for Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC. This update will finally resolve the 100% completion glitch that plagued the game since its launch.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s new update is currently only available on PC. It will likely get released for the consoles later this week but in the meanwhile, you can check out the patch notes for this update version 18.104.22.168 below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 3 Patch Notes For PC
- Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
- Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
- Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
- Problems with monoliths.
- And various others.
- Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
- Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
- Updates to VO and localization in various languages.
- Fixed a problem that caused some PC configurations to be unable to successfully enable stereoscopic 3D.
- Fixed DX12 problems specific to Windows 10 version 1511.
- A large number of smaller stability and functionality fixes.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is out now of the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.